She’s Got Leggz, is an online fashion retailer with a network of Stylists across Canada who believe that women should express themselves no matter what size they wear. We pride ourselves on bringing our unique, fashionable, custom designed leggings, tops and accessories to ladies of any age, size or body type. Our Motto: Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
If you are looking to apply your creativity, have attention to detail and a positive mindset, She’s Got Leggz may be the place for you to grow your career as a Digital Marketing Coordinator. We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment to manage our social and digital advertising as well as our web development projects.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about being part of a rapidly growing Canadian company, the empowerment of female entrepreneurs through the business of social selling, and the opportunity to tackle marketing, project management and driving results. . If the idea of wearing other hats, such as idea generator, photographer, memo creator, or stand-in leggings model appeals to you, we would be excited to meet you!
Reporting to the Senior Leadership Team, the Digital Marketing Coordinator plans and executes digital and social media programs to amplify our presence, the brand and our message. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is an important liaison between She’s Got Leggz and the outside world. You will collaborate with internal team members to bring marketing campaigns to life by managing and executing the projects from start to finish.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Working in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team, you administer and oversee marketing campaigns including email, social media, and website enhancements in building the brand.
- Manage and execute media for biweekly product launch campaigns.
- Lead and maintain weekly updates on production and creative deadlines, media placements, etc. in coordination with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Assist with social media correspondence, blogs, marketing copy, and proofread for print, website, digital and social channels.
- Update website content and bring innovation to layout, flow and design .·
- Oversee SEO management and continue to refine best practices in an innovative environment.
- Create and manage daily social media posts (Hootsuite, Canva).
- Manage Correspondence on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram) and set up email campaigns (Hubspot, Canva).
- Build social media ads and digital campaigns (Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads).
- Administrative tasks such as editing, managing and organizing photos (Photoshop, Canva, Google Drive).
- Build the strategy and plan for future social media platforms (YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest).
- Build and manage reporting on KPI’s for strategy on all social media platforms to increase digital traffic and build brand awareness (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn).
- Support team to develop funding awareness, grant opportunities and community outreach initiatives.
- Conduct Influencer research, list-building and outreach.
- Time management and project tracking.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Our Vision: Make the world happier one pair of leggings at a time!
Our Culture: Our grass roots vibe is a forward thinking business environment which encourages teamwork and innovation while supporting a nation-wide network of she-bosses.
- Flexible hours, on and offsite, designed to meet deadlines.
- The freedom to bring to the table out-of-the-box ideas and concepts that are brand aligned.
- Positive mindset, unstoppable potential, teamwork makes the dreamwork beliefs always encouraged.
- Great written and oral communication skills in English. French is an asset.
- 2 or more years relevant work experience managing digital marketing campaigns and completion of/working on related diploma or degree is preferred.
- Proficient computer user and hands on experience with Canva, Photoshop, Hubspot, Google Drive, Hootsuite, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Business Manager, Zoom.
- Passion for marketing, advertising, social media and all things digital.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Creative and innovative professional.
- Strong ability to maintain confidentiality in the course of work.
- Preferably in Halton with ability to travel to head office in Burlington, ON (Eastern Time Zone)
- Flexible hours – primarily weekday work but may require weekends and evenings as required to meet deadlines.
- Independent worker with ability to multi-task and work under time sensitive environments.
- Awesome clothing at a discount ·
- Flexibility to work from home·
- Flexible hours·
- Mentorship and manager support
TYPE: FLEX TIME – 3 month contract with potential for employment (25-35 hrs/week)
RATE: $18+ per hour based on skill set and experience